I totally get the the word wedding and budget don’t always go so well together but I definitely want you to get to send out awesome invitations to set the stage for your amazing day so I created this fully customizable wedding invitation template with three inserts so you can easily add your info, get them printed, and send them out.
A little DIY when it comes to a wedding can save you a lot of money –right? But that often means a ton of frustration to figure out how to do something you don’t know how to do. Don’t worry, once you download the templates, I’ll also walk you through every single step to customize your invitations and the inserts and tell you how to print them out.
Here’s how it works…
- I created the templates to go with the Cascade Pocket Fold Invitations from Paper and More. You’ll need to order them in the color of your choice.
- You’ll also need to buy 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of Heavy Card Stock weight #80 for the invitation and inserts. We used white. –You will be able to fit 2 of each invite or insert on a piece. So add up the number of invitations you need, multiply by 4, and divide by 2. That will be the number of sheets you will need. You may want to buy a few extra for mistakes of course.
- You’ll need permanent Scrapbook adhesive to put your invites together.
- And lace, ribbon, or bakers twine to tie around each invite.
- Download the templates: The download comes complete with a template for the invitation and three inserts (information, directions, and a mad libs RSVP post card) + step-by-step instructions to show you how to customize them with all of the information for your big day including the exact fonts I used so you can get the same look.
What happens next?
Once you complete your purchase of the downloads you’ll receive an email right away with the template files. You’ll open each one and save it to your computer right away.
I’ll also send you the step-by-step instructions so you can customize your invitations right away.
What is the total cost of these customizable wedding invitations?
Beyond that you’ll need to set aside time to put your invitations together so gather your girlfriends and make a fun night of it!